Thursday, July 15, 2010

You've never been this sad .


heyy . Whaddup ? Well , I hv nothing to say . Not much . Hm , today is a very sad day for Ikaa . Its kinda personal . So , i'll not write it in here . I guess Hazie pun tau kott . Or , not . She's never been this sad . Never . I dont know why she soo sad bout this stupid thing . Ikaa , life must go on . Tkkn u nk mcm nih je kott . Dont be so sad , honey . I'm here for you :) . Oh , and to them , Congraaaaaats :D Er , okaay . So , school - nothing much . As usual . Bored Bored Bored . Well , Harris annoyed me . Haiyooo . Apa nak jadi dengan budak itu . Shoo , shoo . Pergi duduk tempat lain . Ha ha . So , my friendship with her , is not going well . Dont wanna talk bout this . I guess , I'll stop here . To Harris : Jangan Perasan :)

and To Ikaa : Chill , honey . Life must go on .




Okaaays .

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment