Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm evil ,


helloooo : ) Whaddup ? omg . Im so bored man . Er , haha . Last night i chatted with sakina and nayliee . Okaayokaay , i love my twitter XD haha . Tk boleh blahh dohh . omg , facebook boring - laah . And , fs too . Like , duhh . Hm , im now doing nothing . I just read Mia's blog . Haha . Mia , kitaorg tk laah serapat tuh . She's like ignoring me . Time online je kitaorg rapat gilaa . Kat skolah , even SMILE pun tk . Bahaha . Gilaa ahh . i hv to go to Sunway after this -.- Urgh , bored . I love to stay home and do nothing . Omg . My homeworks tk habis lagii . Guess whaaat , Brokencyde is soo lame . Lame . Lame . Lame . Even Mia said that :p haha . Kesiaan Sakina , tk ramai oraang support Brokencyde XD . Oh , yeeah . Im evil . La la la la :p haha . I am evil . I lovee to ignore people . Ga ga ga ga xp semua oraang boleh jadi evil whaaat . Oh my god :0 next week puasa ? Wth ? Oh , god . okayokay , i hv notthing much to say now . Oh , right . i havent memorize my oral test yet -.- la la la la :p Hm , biar laah : ) okay , i better off . I hv no idea what to say . I wanna eat breakfast .


Byeeeeeee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment