Friday, July 30, 2010

I don't know u anymore .

Hellohello . I'm bored . My internet macam babun , then my MSN ada problem . Omg . This is killing me . Oh , god . Hm , u know whaat . I wanna talk bout this girl who i don't know anymore . She's my friend . We became close since last month . Oh , well . I don't knw her anymore . Seriously . She changed a lot . I dont know what her problem . Dude , if u ada problem dgn I , cakaap je laaah -.-' Susah sangaaat ke ? Well , she changed her blog URL . I dont knw why . Maybe she wants to write bad things bout me . Go ahead . I don't mind . Just to let you know , I'm starting to hate u . That feelings comes and goes . And , i knw you're starting to hate me too . Oh , well . That's okaaay . I knw yr situation . Wanna ignore me ? Oh , go on . Wanna insult me ? Go on . Wanna leave me behind ? Go on . All i'm gonna say is : G O O N ! Cause ' i dont knw u anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment