Monday, July 26, 2010

I dont want to hear yr name .


hellooo . Im bored :/ I guess I'll just update my lame blog . Im getting soo many notifications on FB . Haha . I hate it when i get soo maaany notifications :/ Im weird . Yes , i knw . Haha . Man , Mia still tk de credit . Alaaa , Miaa ! Ikaa and You tk de credit . Alaa , how laaah -.-'' LOL . I guess I'll just have to text with Sakina . God , Ikaa and Aqila melebih gilaaa -.-'' Well , atleast i call Ikaa : Beruk and Aqila : Baboon . Atleast its not ' HARAM' di sisi Islam . They called me : Babi Hutan . WTF ohh . Gilaa kuajaaa -.-' Tk pe laaah . Mia and Sakina lagii baik . Miaa called me - wait , apaa ahh XD . Oh yeeeah , she called me : sayaaang . Haha . And Sakina : ada laaaa . haha . Okaay , i crap a lot rite now . Oh , just now , at school , assembly -.- , i gave miaa this surat 'miaaaaaa ! the hotstuff :)' then she replied 'ainaaaaaaa ! the awesomestuff :) But i lagi awesome ;)' haha . Yelaaa Miaa . U awsome laaah ;p Haha . Mia understands me a lot . But , sumtimes she can be insane . Oh , guess whaat . Everytime i hear his name , im gonna puke . Omg . I rather be friends with MONYET than him -.-'' I hate him , a lot . He hates me , then i hate him too -.-'' Watev , weyhh . I dnt want to see yr face . Man , i hate youu a lot . I better off now :/

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment