Friday, July 30, 2010

Omg ;)


hello . hee . Im now chatting with Muhd :) Haha . U knw that Sakina suka band Brokencyde , rite ? Oh , well I told Muhd to search on youtube bout that band . Then , i search it too . I pick this song name ' bree bree' and i go with lyrics . Ya Allah . What can i say ? Band tuh Punk gilaa -.- Muhd even said thaat . Omg . Bodoh dohh band tuh . Scary gilaa . Haha . Apa punya soul laah si Sakina nih :p Haha . No off . Then , I asked Muhd to hear All About You - Mcfly . Then , he said , 'best ahh (Y) ' . Lol . Then , he asked me to hear this song name ' I swear this time I mean it by Mayday Parade . haha . He said that his Gf love that song ;) Haha . No wonder laaah , weyh xD . haha . Sumpah , I will never support Brokencyde . No wonder nama band BROKENcyde . Band tuh mmg BROKEN . haha XDD . lol . Muhd said ' Bree bree nih , ckp don cut the pig laah . Gila dohh . Rock gila -.-' ' . Haha . I knw . Stupid band . haha . Okaayokaaay .


Byeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment