Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You don't have to warn me


Hellohello . I'm kinda bored here . So , let just start . Er , yeeah . So , today at school is kinda cool . Well , not really . But , whaatever . I just read Hazie ' s blog . Its cool and nice . Well , she mention my name , so i'll mention her name too . Ha ha . So , okaay . I dont have the 'good mood' today at school . Because of something . That thing is soo stupid -.-' Here ' s the story . There's this girl in 1 Berlian . Name *toooot* . Everybody knws that my relationship status in Facebook is Sakina . So , this girl , i mean , that girl in 1 Berlian ask me to stay away frm Sxxxxx . So , i was like 'whaaat? Oh , okaay . You nk dia ke ? Well , okaay . Ambik ah diaa -.- ' So , she's like 'stay away frm my girlfriend' So , i just ignore her -.-' Malas dohh nak layaan . So , I'll stay away frm Sxxxxx . Thats what she wants . Malas dohh nk gaduh -.-' . Yeah , okaay . Done with thaat . So , at class me and Ikaa talked with Harris . He sit infront of me . So , just chit chat a lil . HA HA . Harris said that Spain ' s goal is offside . So i said ' mana ada . alaa , jealous ah tu :p ' Then , he said 'ha ha . mana ada ah . Betul ah . Referee tuh macam bodoh je ' . Then Ikaa laugh . But , I kinda agree with Harris . Some referee macam bodoh je . Frank Lampard punya goal pun boleh jadi ' disallowed goal' . WTH ohh . Tk pe tk pe . Atleast Spain won the world cup :D Yeeah . GTG now . Byeeeeeeeee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment