Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do youu remember ?

hellohello . Im bored :/ Like , seriously . I just looked at the old pictures in SKDOJ :) Haha , cool . Wait , who said that i forgot bout theem . I still remember them . I remember Anees , Shara , Nayliee , er - Dyra , siapaa lagi ahh . Boys , well i remember all of them :p Omg . I miss 2009 soo freaking bad . I miss my old friends . They're awesome . Haha . Well , whaat can i say more . Its true :DD Dyraa is farfar awaaay . Well , not really . Adzlan is sooo farfarfar awaay . He's at Malacca :0 Haha . I miss them , I really do . I miss Anees soo badly :'( Anees . I miss yaaaaah . Hm , waaait . Itu tk bermaksud bahawa saya tidak rindu yang lain XD . i do . i really miss them . Haha . Okaaaay , i crap a lot right now . Heeee , byeeeeeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment