Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't go overboard .

hello . whaddup ? Heee :DD I have soo many things to tell . Okaaaay , im busy with my oral test . why ? Sebab , Harris , Aizad tk nak tolong -.- Whatthe ? Fine , tk nk tolong sudaaah . I'll toture koraaang XD . Take thaaaat . Well , ikaa tk dtg skola . Which is soo boring . Damn boring , man . And if dia tk dtg tomorrow , SUMPAH i'm gonna kill thaat beruk :p Haha . Ikaa , get well soon :) Haaaih , now i slalu hang out with this lovely girl name Miaa :) Time Agama , Pj i hang out with her :) Pj kitaorg main football . Oh , and the indians tk pandai maain -.-' Bola kat depan mata , tk nk sepak -.-'' but , we won . 3- 0 . Thaaanks to Me XDD oh , well .Haha . Sooo , i talked talked with Mia . She said she's having a problem . Mia , be brave eh :) oh , and mia talked bout this girl . Omg . She has crossed the line . She called mia a bitch , whore , pig and stuffs -.-' Weyh , please dont go overboard . Mind your own life , girl . Haiyoooo . Oh , well my gf is ignoring me -.-'' Oh , well . its okaaay . She dont need me anymore . Go to Azzmine ahh ! Bwat pe cari I -.-'' Hm , oh . I wanna thaank Mia . She helped me . I had fight with Harris yesterday . But , then Mia talked talked with him , he said to me ' ye ahh . I forgive youu' . Heee . Thaaanks Miaaaaaaaaaa :) Okaayokaaay . Gtg . byeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment