Saturday, July 17, 2010

Awesome :)


Whaddup ? HelloHello . Im bored . Seriously , bored to death . Why ? Because my girlfriends satu pun tk online -.-' Ada ke patut ? Tidak patut :p So , i'll just have to wait for theem . Im happy . Cause Ikaa is feeling better :) Which is a 'YAAAY' for me . Niceee . See Ikaa , I knw you can go trough this . Okaay , im bored - again . One thing that can make me feel good is chatting with Sakinaaa :) Or shud i say ' the most awesome girl i ever known ' . Ha ha . Ceyh , mesti kembang hidung diaa :p But , dia tk online lagi . Macam baboon je -.- Oi ! Onlinee ah . Phft . Ada blog tk nk update . Whaaat laaa youu . Oh , and guess whaaat . Nick Jonas is awesome :) Have youu guys see his music video 'Who i am ' ? Well , he is soo Awesome in thaat video . Seriously , no liee . Ha ha . I need to text ikaa . Why ? Because , saje saje jee :p She's a good listener , thou . Oh , waait . Scratch that . Im the good listener heree . Yesyes :) Ha ha . Perasaan :D I think im starting to like the words 'Im awesome' . But , that words is Sakina's words . But , who cares :) Im gonna stooop here .



Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


- I love Sakina , forever and alwaaays :D

No comments:

Post a Comment