Monday, July 12, 2010

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaain :)


Hellooo . Today , is kinda cool . But , I'll just start my story by now . So , the whole world knws that Spain won the World Cup . Seee . Told yah Spain will win . Siapa suruh korang tk nk dgr ? Deeeeeegil ;p . H a h a . So , i was chatting with Sakina , like right now . She's fun to chat with . No lie :) Go go , Chat with her . It'll be fun (: and back to the world cup . OMG ! Im lovin' it . Its like a miracle , you knw . I thought Holland will win . But , end up Spain win . So , i was like screaming in the house . Even my bro yg dah tido mati pun , boleh terjaga . HA HA . So , just read Shara's blog . Aw , sorry Shara . What to do . Spain won . So , please accept it , deear :D Well , at school is kinda sucks -.-' 1 Bakti , which is my class is the most 'tk ceria' class of this week . This week je . Next week is gonna be 1 D . HA ha . I guess . Phft :) So , then when the assembly is over , i heard my Girlfriend talking to the guy . So , like ew . Im speechless :/ . Dude , what do u see in him ? h a h a . So , i guess i'll stop here . Byeee . And to all Holland's fan : Im sorry . but , life must go on :D


- i love you , sakina -

No comments:

Post a Comment