Friday, July 23, 2010

I dont want to see yr face anymore


Hellohello . Whaddup ? Im bored :/ But , watev . So , my hand hurts a lot . Why ? Because of Mia . Miaaa ! My hand sakit dohh . Ishk XD . Ha ha . Sakit gilaaa ohh . Youu , tumbuk macam lelaki XD No off , miaa :) Okiee ah , done with my hand . Now , back to my life . So , i didnt online for almost 5 days . Why ? Because im sooo lazy . Ha ha . Im weird . Yes , i knw . LOL . I still dont knw why , IKAA and Sakina hate Nick Jonas . Guys , biar laa if his hair macam maggi and stuffs . He's awesome to me . I love him , and nothing can stop that . Get it -.- ? Yeah , okaay . Im boreeeed . OMG -.- Where's Sakina ? I need her , i guess ? I guess this is a short post . I'll update it later .


Byeeee :]



- i love youu , sakina -

No comments:

Post a Comment