Friday, July 9, 2010

Shall we go (:


Heyy Guys ! Ssup ? Im back to my blog , again . Well for now . So , er , Im happy . My life is kinda , er , cool this lately . Why ? Oh , its because GERMANY KALAH against Spain ! HA HA HA . Seriously , i love the match ! Thaanks God . U make my wish come true . Ha ha , so serves you right Germany 's Fans :p . mwahahaha ! Okayokay , back to my life . Hm , so i kinda bored right now . Like , right now . Yes , right now . Phft . So , i went to SMK 13 this morning . Taking report card . Ew . Ha ha . I dnt like when it comes to 'Hari Terbuka' . So , not cool . H a h a . So , World Cup is gonna over beberapa hari lagi . Who's gonna win ? I hv no ideaaa . Maybe Spain and maybe Netherland . Hm , let just see , eh . Im nervous u knw . Very very nervous . Oh , and me and Shara are like having a problem here . So , to Shara : Relax , Dear . I will tell them that not only you who changed . Be brave , honey :) Well , This 24th July , SMK 8 is having a carnival . And i THINK im going . But , dnt knw yet . Well , Anees cant come on that day ): Man , I miss you a lot , dear . Hm , Im waiting for Shana , Alea , Fatihah , Nayliee and Shara . Hm , i miss Shara , Anees and Nayli so freaking bad . Like , ofcourse , for one year , kitaorg tk jmpa . Well , not like TK PERNAH jumpa langsung . But , u knw what i mean . Ha ha . Okiee , and to that girl ; Its okay . Save it . Its not worth it . Give those words to someone else :D

I'll stop here . Byeeeeeeeee ! Oh , and I L Y , Anees , Nayliee , Shara and so on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment