Saturday, August 14, 2010

write it on the skyline


hellohello :) Its 12.06 am now . Awesome en :p Bahahah XD Okaay , let staart . Today saya buka puasa di sebuah hotel . Hahah . I ate a lot . HAHAH , Monster . But , i can't beat Sakina :p 'Cause she eat a lot . So , i ate ate ate and ate until i cant eat anymore . But , it was cool :) Then , i went to my daddy punya office yang sgt boring XD hahah . Now , here i am . Still online . Unlike Sakina . Tk awesome lah , babe :p Just now , im being lame with Hazie . Hahah . Dude , you're hotter , okaay ? Face the fact laah , my dear . And yeshh , I win :) See , i always win . Today , since its 12 am , im going to my kampung . Oh , yeshh yeshh . La la la la la :p Im now chatting with Imaan :) Since Hazie dah tidurr . Hahah . And to that girl : Im sorry , dear . I cant write it here . Its too public . Maybe , another 2 years baru i tnya youu XDD bahaha . Hey , we're cool en ? I mean , we're not fighting rightt ? No ? Yes ? Hm , i dnt knw :/ But , I Love Youu . Hahah . So , this stupid anonymous keep on writing bad stuffs at Sakina's formspring profile . Sumpah korang nk cari gaduh en . Phft -.- So , Miaaaaaaaa ! If you tk dtg this mon , you're dead sayaaang :p Hahah . Im kidding . No , wait . Im serious . La la la la la :p And , Mia . I thu laah you tk pandaai masak en . So , shaddap laah :p Hahah . Okaayokaay , i crap a lot rightt now . Sorrysorry . I better off . But , maybe . Just MAYBE , I think you hate me , S :) I dnt knw . Thaat feeling comes and goes . But , dnt worry . I lovee youu :]

No comments:

Post a Comment