Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friends are for :)


hellohello . Im back -.-' Chatting with Shara . Yessh , my FB ada prob -.- So , now Im bored . Hahah . Okaay , this post is between me and my dear Sharafina :D Haih , Shara . Breath in , breath out . This fight is nothing . She's just pissed off why you changed . I mean , yes . People change . And I guess she cant just accept it -.- Even kat skola dia mcm tuh . She changed too , man . She met new friends and so do you . and me . and everyone lah XDD hahah . And , Its okaay , Sharaa . Im at your side . Yess , i knw i baik . Hahah . But , you just have to chill . Cause youu keep on writting ' apa lagi dia ckp ?' and 'wtf , mana ada .' and 'babi lah. ' . Okaay , my dear Sharaa . Chill chill chill . I shud stop saying thaat -.- And Shara , ignore her . She's a two faces person . Ops , sorry . My bad :p Oh , sharaa kena off . Hahah . Sampai esok pun kitaorg tkkn habis ckp ' byee and love youu ' . Hahah . But , sharaa yg kena off , so . Yeah , dia ckp lastly . I hv no idea what am i talking about XD Okaaay , its almost 3 am and im still here :) Hahah . But , i hv to off jap lagi . Sahur , bhaaai -.- La la la la la :p And Miaaa . She ignored me -.-' Babun you :p Hahah . Kidding , babe :) Yeah , i love you too . And Sharaa , i knw im a great friend . I mean , no biggie . Thats whaat friends are for :D Hahah . Ignore that girl . I hate her too :p Okaayokaay , i better off . Cause , i crap a lot right now . Byeee and Love youu too Sharaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment