Monday, August 2, 2010

Crazy in love


la la la la ;p Helloooooooooooooooooo :] Whaddup ? Im bored . Hm , let just start eh ? Well , at school is kinda crazy . Thaaanks to Harris , Aizad and Ikaa :) They make me laugh so badly . Haha ;) Harris and Aizad are insane . In a good waay . Haha . Harris tk boleh blah and Aizad macam orang gilaa XD No off , dudes . Im chatting with Shara and Sakina rite now :) Hm , kinda bored . Haha . Ikaa is soo annoying -.- Annoying gilaaa . She cant stop lying to people . She just can stop saying ' i pergi world stage and i pegang katy perry' and stuffs . Ishk -.- Tak habishabis nk menipu ;p Haha . Yeaah , well . I really love ikaa . Haha . Eventhough , dia annoying gilaa . She is soo gilaa XD haha . she didnt even say SORRY to me 'cause she go and make my hand gilaa sakit -.- So , i was like . Fine ahh en . Okaay , then i ignore her XD . Oh , wait . That time tgh assembly . Haha . Then , she ignored me too . la la la ; who cares :p But then , she's not good in ignoring people . haha . why ? cause , finally she talked to me . Haha XD told yaaah . Heeee ;) I better gooo . Haha .


Byeeeeeeeeeeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment