Friday, August 13, 2010

If i were a boy , i think i could understand


hellohello . its now 1.15 am :/ Hahah . Yeah , i knw . But , let staaart . On the 13th of august is like the worst day . Whyy ? First , i had fight with Ikaa -.- Second , Mia tk datang -.-' Third , budak pendek tuh dtg -.- Fourth , Budak tuh ignore i -.-'' . Haih , okaayokaay . I knw , ignorance is your new GIRLFRIEND . dude , im sorry okaay . Things going soo stupid this lately . I hope you understands me . And then , one problem came . What is it ? This anonymous keep on saying that i left HER and go to this girl . This is whaat we called LIFELESS -.- Man , if you guys dnt knw the real story , shut up laah -.- You dnt knw whaats going on . And to HER , you percaya ke benda bodoh tuhh ? Haih , im pissed off right now . God , help me . Help mee ! Urgh , youu . You ignored me . What can i do more ? Yell at you and say ' DUDE , pahal you ignore i ' ? . Oh , nono . I'll just have to ignore you back laah . Omg , my life sucks . Please dnt make it worst , man . I hope you understand . This is killing me . And to the anonymous who wrote bad stuffs bout me at Sakina's formspring profile ,



Prepare to Die .


Gtg now . Ciao .

No comments:

Post a Comment