Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Play tough ?


Hellohello ;) Ssup ? Hee , im bored . But , let just start . Oh , god . Today is the worst day of my life . Why ? Because , my phone dah mati -.- TerJatuh , man -.- Wtf , ohh . Then , rosak . So , i thot im gonna use my dad yang sangat baik punya blackberry , but then i was wrong . Bahaha . I cant use the blackberry . But , i still can text and call . But , the lagu . CANNOT -.- The hell , man . So , then my watch pulak rosak . The heck , man . Then , my bag (crocs) tercabut XDD bahaha -.- Oh well , i arrived at school at 12.30 pm , then saw Aqila , Arina , Ikaa , Iman and er - azzmine . So , i put my bag and go to them . So , talked talked talked then , kena beratur -.- Then , saw Mia and Sara :) And Mia , sangaaatlaah gedik XDD haha . No off , honey :) then , we hugged . Lalala :p Time nak naik class , urgh . Dnt wanna talk bout it . So , masa recess time a bit bodoh . Whyy ? Ikaa left me alone . I was like , fine . Then , nk pergi toilet saw sakina at the tangga . Then , she sang mcm orang gilaa XD kalau suaraa dia sedaap , okaay laah en . Bhaha . No Off . But , yeaah . I still hate today :) So , omg . tomorrow puasa . Damnn . Hm , i'll stop heree :)


Taataaa XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment