Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thanks for trying :)

hellohello . Im bored . Yeah . let start . So , today at school , im not in a good mood . And i wanna say Thaaanks to Ikaa , Aizad , Mia and SEVEN . Ikaa je yang tahu siapa SEVEN XDD . haha . I ignored all of my frens . Mia , Ikaa , Aqila , Harris , Aizad and ramai laah . Sumpah , tk de mood gilaa -.- Haih . What to do ? Oh , and HAHA . I had fun with Shana , Aqilah and Arina :p LOL . haha XDD Hm , i guess this is a short one . Haha . Time balik is like the BEST . Haha . Ikaa is like soo the BAJET because nk race dgn I . But , its soo obvious I'll win rite . Then , kitaorg race . who won ? ME :) Haha . Lalala :p But then , ada pulak HABUK nih masuk kat mata . Ishk , sakit mataa gilaaa -.- Then , ikaa pulak tk faham bahasa -.- Dia cakap ' eh tuh sakina . ' So , i was like ' -.- i ada mata laah , nenek :) ' then , she ' i nenek ? ' , then I ignore her XDD bahaha . Then , outside school , jumpa Miaa :) And to Mia : sorry ! I tersalah ckp XDD. ha ha / And to all of them , yang baik hati nk buat I senyum , Thaaanks XDD ohmg , i just realize this post BM gilaaa XDD haha . Okiee . Byeeeeeeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment