Friday, August 20, 2010

This is not what I want , man ,

hello , hi . whaddap ? Can I just staart ? I dnt waant to waste my time :) Today is the day where my life end . Cehh , mmg tk ahh -.- I hate my life . Like hell , man . Im in a fight with my soul sister and Harris -.- and now , i dnt knw wht to do . Life is cruel . I hate my life , i hate my life , i hate you , i hate you . Damnn It . Okay , i shud chill . Wait , i need air . I really should stop . So , today's nothing much . Worse day ever . First , that short guy and that lame guy datang then mia cried then im lost . Ahhh . I hate it now . This is soo not what i want . Back to the topic , then sampai skola saw Sara and Iman :) Err , then Fatihah's like paksa i pergi kt Sophia , Salmaa :) and Sakina ? Yeah , and then , we talked talked and this is for sakina : you should act like grown ups , man . No lie . You're soo loud and crazy and stuffs . So , today i hugged Sakina . Which is awkward gilaaa XD no lie . I will never hug her again :p Cehh . And i will never talk to her XD Why ? Cause , she's insane and stuffs like thaat . Stupid kaan . And pleasee act like grown ups :) And then , time balik Iman hugged me and say ' i kawan both' , so i was like 'huh ? whaat ? oh .' Yeah , haha XDD Then , walked with Arina and then , phft . tetiba je maradonna's wife ada XD haha . Who ? Fatihah :p Bahah . Dia dgn Sakina and yeah , and yeah and yeah . Okaayokaay , byeee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment