Friday, August 27, 2010

Stand there and watch me burn .


hellooo :) Whaddap , people ? Ohemgee , dah lama tk update my blog . HAHA . So lets start . The fight between me and ikaa dah over :) Oh , yess . Heaven . Hahah . Last thursday , is soo lame -.-' Whyy ? ' Cause ramai oraang tk dtg and stuffs . Oh , remember that me and alea are twinss XDD . haha . So , just now i text with alea . Omg , dah lama tk text dia . I said 'Aleaaa . Woah . Kitaorg tk text for like 7 months daah ' . And then she replied ' omg . who is this ? Let me guess . is this my sexy twin , Nik Aina :D' and i was like ' whaaaat XDD' . Hahah . Awesome times :D so , now chatting with Sakina and er , yeah thats all . If i chaat with mia , she's gonna ignore me . So , real life we SPEAK . Yeaah , Miaaa . Mia told me that she stalks my blog -.- Oi , Taylor Swift ! Pergi stalk danish punyaa blog laah XD wait , dia ada blog ke ? Hahah . Dnt knw , dnt care :) Guess whaaat , Ikaa called me Enrique ! Oh , yess babyy ! I love youu :p Hahah . I called her Kanye West . Awesome kaaan :D la la la la la :p I went to OU just now . Boring gilaaa . So , i texted Sakina . Text Mia ? Oh , confirm dia ignore I . What kind of hero are youu XD . Hahah . Okaay , i'll stop here . Dont wanna keep Sakina waiting :D . Byee byeee :)

And people out there , Dont You Kanye West me . Knw wat i mean ?

No comments:

Post a Comment