Saturday, August 7, 2010

I swear this time I mean it


helloo :) Waddup ? La la la la :p Im bored . Thank god Nayliee online :) Mia ? Ishk . She's with Danish kott :/ MSN tk reply pun -.- Haha . Take yr time dear Mia :) So , let start . Okaay . Let me tell youu what happend on Friday . Haha . Woaaah , best day ever . During recess , me and ikaa hang out with Mia , Sara and Muffy . We talked talked with Mia and then , BOOM . We laughed like hell XDD haha . Ikaa's insane and so funny . Haha . She's awesome . Haha . We talked bout this girl who we hate so much . haha . Ikaa's cool . She , er , haha brought her MP 4 to school last fri . Haha . Cool kaan ? Not really XDD haha :p .So , just now i had fight with my gf . But , we're cool now . Haha . Phft :/ Today i went to - nowhere . Haha -.- Ikaa cant online for a moment . Boring ? Oh , yeeah . Haha . Oh , and er , this dude / dudet pranked me yesterday -.- Stupid rite ? And the lame part is , he / she pranked me by text -.- Atleast , prank orang by calls ahh . Ishk . Lame ohh . But then , i guess he/she is sakina's friend . Whyy ? Oh , long story . Okaay , so my family semuaa dah tidur . I need my friends . Hello , dear friends . Whats upp ? la la la la :p Hm , i guess there's a gap between me and her . She dnt understands me , and stuffs . And she always - er nevermind . Hm , i have questions to ask her . I hope she can answer all my ques :/ Okaay , first ques : if i call youu at 4 in the morning , are youu gonna pick up the phone and hear all my problems ? Second ques : Do youu really love me ? Third ques : are youu gonna leave me ? Fourth ques : why dont you understand me ? ishk . i feel like im talking to a wall -.- Sometimes , i feel like she hates me :/ Oh , god . I need a shoulder to cry on :( I knw im just your nobody . But , nevermind . I knw that already . I better off :] Heeee :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment