Saturday, August 7, 2010

Im sorry i cant be perfect .


helloo :) Im bored and im fasting -.- Boring . So , yesterday i didnt online . Why ? 'Cause , im bored and its payback time :DD Yeah , last thursday , Sakina tk online , so Payback time laah :) Okaay , so . I just finished reading Sakina's blog . Panjaangnyaaa and banyaaknyaa post -.- So , i didnt read all of the POST . i only read yang awesome je XDD haha . And i also finished reading Nayliee's blog . Omg , nayliee . Thaaaanks sayaang :) bUT , YOUU DNT HAVE TO DO LIKE THAT . Its okaay :) I still knw that youu love me and i still love youu . Only , that im busy with school stuffs and stuffs . haha . and I love youu tooo :) Yeah , so i had fight with SEVEN . I hate youu . i hate youu . i hate youu . You're wasting time . You're just gonna stand there and watch me cry but thats alright because i love the way youu lie .and to Sakina , Please ! Pleasee dont talk or mention bout him at me . If youu do , im gonna stay away frm youu . Seriously . Sorry to say that , but youu have no idea whats going on . So , please beware :) And to Ikaa , thaanks :) Mia and Sara : thaaank YOUU very much . And to Sakina : I LOVE YOUU TOO :) Okaay , okaaay . I wanna go offline :) Heee :DD i'll update later , tonight . If i can :/

No comments:

Post a Comment