Friday, August 20, 2010

Dont Smile ,

this is a short one :



People , please dont think the other way round . This fight is big . And i hate this fight . Not that i love this fight . I had enough , okaay . Im not an evil person . And to this girl name Nelly , weyh . Stop it laah -.- I dah baca yr blog , man . You tk faham the real situation . Only Mia and Alea and Aqila and Arina je . Stop writing bad stuffs bout me in yr blog . Look , why dia nk jealous . I mean , what . Macam dia tk pernah bwat cm tuhh kat I . Weyh , please laah . And Mia , Look , I knw why you cried , babe . And Im soo sorry :'( Truly am . You're the only one who understands my feeling . You and Ikaa . But , im in a big fight with her so , i need you . I mean like seriously . And i get it okaay . I get it . I knw Ikaa was there when Sakina's not . Okaay , thats yr word . But , you . You dnt reaally understand now . Ikaa is my soul sister . You're my hero and Sakina is my girlfriend . You shud really understand that ;) I love you three , okay :) And please , dnt think im a bad person . I can be , but you seriously dnt have to knw . Okay , this is kinda a long post . Its 3.53 am :0 Okiee , i gtg . Byeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment