Sunday, September 5, 2010

You're everything to me and im begging you please dont go .


hellohello :) Ssup , dude :D or dudet :) Hahah . Okaay , let staaart . Im now chatting with my big sister , Arishaa :) or shud i say Mischqa's cousin . Haih XDD .and Sakina . But , Arisha is like typing something really long . Hahah . Gossip time :) Im listening to We The Kings's song : We'll be a dream . Whoaaa , two thumbs up :) Im at my hometown right now . And yes , i ignored all my cousins . Sorry , cousins :) So , back to reality . Omg , miaaa darling , im soo sorry . Im a jerk , okaay . Fine , im sorry . SORRY SORRY SORRY . Ah , shit gilaaa -.- Oh , and Arishaa , omgomg ! Hahah . ROFLMFAO ohh . Like seriously ? Hahah . Just now , i opened her profile then , malas nk baca , i just scroll up and down and up , then something caught my eyes . And whoooooooooa . Really , huh ? So , it's true laah kaaan -.- . Ish , just like whaat i thought . andand , just now i checked my top fans , first i go on the FEMALE FANS and yeah , she's still in the first place :) andand , Sabrina is 2nd . That was fast XDD haha . Fine , girl . Its okaaay , you're leaving me dah en -.- Grr . and oh , Sab cakaap i merepek ohh . WTF weyh . hahah :) Its okaaay , sab . I lovee youu too ;) Hahah . And see the title up there ? Its for you :) Thaaaaaaanks (:


ainanadiah is a total jerk .

No comments:

Post a Comment