Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll love you till I die , and after too :)

helloohello : ) Ssup ? Er , can i just start ? Hee , okaay . So , i break fast at Damansara . Cant recall wht i ate . Then , went to Ikea . I bought soo many things ohh . Hahah . Thaaanks to my mom and dad . Then , went to Starbucks . No , just kidding . Tk jadi pergi Starbucks ohh -___- Grr . Thaaanks to my bro -.-' . Then , here i am . Chatting with my FOREVER EVERYTHING , Sakina and Ismail . Well , kinda . And texting with Abdullah . But sorry weyh . Malas nk text skaraang . Hahah . Oh and where's everybody :O where's Mia , Sab , Elissa and Ikaa ? Haihh . Its okaay . I still hv my Sunshine here :) and oh . 120510 :) My relationship date . Hee , hahah :) With who ? With Sakina laah . HAHAH . Oh , before i forgot . Selamat Hari Raya to all the Malay :) Have a great Raya . Play Fireworks on the safe side , okaay ;) Andand , I wanna thaanks Sakina for reminding me when is Nick Jo's birthday . I nearly forgot bout it . hahah . Thaaanks , Sunshine . I love you lots . and dont forget Ikaa too :) She's my soul sister . Hell Yeaah . Woohooo :) Oh , im gonna sahur at Sri Melur ohh . Haih . No idea why XDD and omg . My fs soo lame weyh . Hahah . There ths anon who wrote . Wrote whaat huh XD ah , check it by yrself laah . I told Sakina bout it and She's like : whaaaat -.- . Hahah . Chill , baby : ) They're lifeless . Heee :) Okay , im gonna stop here :)

Byeeeeeee :] and I love you , Sakina
120510 , i love youu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment