Tuesday, September 7, 2010

When you smile , the whole world stop and stare for awhile :)


Ola :) Ssup . Okaayokaay . Let just staart . Today i break fast at Victoria Station - again -.- Haih . Let me recall wht i ate . I ate smoked salmon whatever and er , yeah . Cant recall anymore :D hee , sorry . Omgomg , guess wht . Sab cut her hair -.- i mean , Saaaaaaaab . Whywhywhy ? I told you to give me yr hair before you cut it . Grrr . Hahah . Im listening to fly fm right now . Whaat song is ths :O bahahah . Im bored :l Oh , i watched camp rock 2 already . Kinda lame :D but , i loveeeeee Nick Jonas (lovelovelove) hee :) I mean , he is soo hot , man . and cool (Y) and Chloe Bridges : Grrr . Stay away frm him . I mean it XD . Okay , im merepek-ing . hahah . waitwait , im not merepek-ing . Im just being insane . Yeah , thts right . My middle name is insane :) Hell yeah , baby . Rock on . i hv no idea wht im talking about XDD So , now im chatting with Mia , my hero and my sayaaang , Sakina (Y) And Mia , siapaa cakap i kutuk BF you . i cuma cakaap dia nmpk weird . Tuh je . PANDAI sangaat laah you nih ;p andand , nice tumblr babe (Y) love it . but , i love Sabrina's more . yeaaaah . Hahah . Im just kidding :) la la la la ;p and ikaa . I thu you tk de cred , but please call me back :D oh and to her : she's yr FOREVER EVERYTHING . please , accept the fact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment