Thursday, September 2, 2010

I hate yr profile , sorry .

hellooo :) Im bored . But let staaart . Okaay , right now . Im pissed . Whyy ? I hv no idea . Im just pissed . Miaaaaa . Help ? Hahah . Tk payaah laa ;p Im yr nothing en . HAHA . Then , you're my nothing too . SHOO SHOO . Hahah . Today at school ; BORING . Whyy ? Dont ask me . It just boring , okaaay . Then , after school er , boring too . I break fast kat Taipan and bla bla bla . So , i wanna say i hate yr profile . Dont ask me whyy . I hate yr profile . Here's the clue . 1st : she's a girl . DUHH . 2nd : she's not Ikaa . DUHH . 3rd : she's my girl . DUHH . 4th : she's not THAT close with me at school . 5th : im talking bout YOU . So , MIAAAAAAAAA . Help me , again . But , tk payaah laaah . HAHAH . Dude , you tk update pun yr blog . Ish . I had fight with her , agaain . Okaaay , i dnt want to talk about it . And to Miaa ; yess , manusia . Its my blog . Biarlaah i nk update pasaal apaa . Get thaaat XDD . and , yeah . You shud write bout me in yr blog . HAHAH . haih . i hate my life . la la la la la ;p And sakina : i was born in LONDON , ENGLAND and grew up in SPAAAIN . okaay ? mark my word . HAHAH . Oh , and there's this voice screaming in my head and say : SAKINA HATES YOU . and whoaaaaaa . is tht true . i bet yesss . Oh , im bored . SERIOUSLY . HAHAHA . Oh , and correction . i hate yr profile and her's . haha . gtg now . byeeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment