Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thaankss for the memories .


helloooo : ) ssup ? woaaah . dah lamaa tk update blog . AWESOME ; ) Kinda malas nk update blog . So , let just staart . Today , i went to Sunway Pyramid with my friendss . NOT . Hahah . I went with my mother and my brother . I went to MNG , FOREVER 21 , COTTON ON , KITSCHEN , MPH , DIVA and yeaah thaats all . Let me recall whaat i bought ? hm , i bought : skinny jeans , tank top , necklace and yeah . thaats all . HAHAH . Oh and guess whaat . I met Zeey and Ezza there on Sunway Pyramid . Hahah . They look hot : ) Yeah , now my legs hurt gilaa sebab penat sgt -.- hahah . Then , my bro nak pergi summit . so i was like 'whaaat ? -.- ' . and he's like '-__________- ' theen , yeah . we went there and i saw mischqa -.- i was like : omg ! ew . haha . EW . okaay , done talking bout ths . Then yeah , i texted sakina and yeah . texted her . hahah . then , she appears to be online XD hahah . and yeaah . we had fight -____- a veryvery stupid one . NO LIE . I've never been ths sad . I mean , she showed me her real HER . and yeah . i was like ; whaaaat ? . macam nenek je . Then , we fight fight fight and i cried . Well , nt really . i just need my gulliver . But , then i hv no idea where is she ? ahh , gulliver . I need you now . I cant sleep without her . Oh , damn . Who took her ? GRR . i need her like now . NOW . Oh guess whaaat . I wanna thaaanks Elissa . hahah . thaaank you , babe ;) That's very kind of you . Now tht she has my num and i hv her num , we can text . Hahah . Nah . maybe we're so not gonna text . She's busy and stuffs . and if we text , maybe like 20 mins je . im not that close with her laah . Hee , hahah . If i text with sakina , we're gonna text like 4 or 5 hours or 3 hours . Yeah , gilaa en . Hahah . i hv no idea why . It's kinda fun texting with her . But sometimes annoying ah jugaak . hahah XD JK . nw , im chatting with Zeey and Nelly . YAAAAY . hahah . Well , im kinda sleepy right now . WOAH . WEIRD . hahah . Guess what . Zeey asked me wht im doing . and i said 'tengah bwat research why cicak dipanggil lizards in english' . and she's like 'oh . apa jawapanyaa? ' and i said 'er , the answer why cicak dipanggil lizards in english is because the english said so ' hahah . yeah , thaat's right . Im insane . Okay , gtg now . Sakit mata because of crying -.- Adios ! Ciao ! Kbye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment