Thursday, September 16, 2010

just like what i thought .


hellooo : ) ssup . i shall start . Okay , so today nothing much . but , penaaat gilaa -___- i went 4 open houses . i mean , omg . penaat gilaa . But , it's okaay . and i wanna say sorry to Ikaa XDD . hee , hahah . Babe , sorry laah i tk datang yr open house . PENAT OHH . DUHH . I miss her . But , awesome . She called me and talked talked talked and yeah . Lamaaa ohh XDD Then , Sakina texted me and then yeah we texted and texted and opss . Adaa probleem -.- Hm , yeah . I hv no idea wht did i do wrong ohh . I mean like there' s ths voice screaming in my head and say 'she hates you . hell yeah . can't you see it' . omg , im dying here . and just like wht i thought . SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING . EVERY DETAIL . Weird much . Just like what i thought , she hates me . HELL YEAAH . I should notice it long time ago . Stupid maan . STUPID . oh , guess whaat . i created a name for Ikaa . and her name is Zulaikkha Shtupido xp hahah . Gilaa , padan muka youu :p hahaha XDD oh , damn . GTG now . Buh-byeeee : )

No comments:

Post a Comment