Thursday, September 9, 2010

ainanana is my new name :)


heyy : ) can i just staart ? cause my battery low and im too lazy to take the wire . hahah . Okaay , so now im at my hometown , Banting . Thaank god there's wifi over here . I guess ths is a short post : ) I just wanna say , Selamat Hari Raya : ) Maaf Zahir dan Batin . Oh and this is for sakina : Hey baby :) err , im sorry if i tk dapat online tonight . im gonna be busy , maybe . But , i'll try to online . If i on then i on lah , if no means no lah XDD hahah . Oh and I love youu ;) andand , say Selamat Hari Raya to Shabalaboo frm me XD hahah . Im insane . I knw . Oh oh . Ainanana is my new name ohh . Sab call me thaat . i loveee the way she mention my name . Hahah . Two thumbs up , Saaaab (: Oh , waait . Elissaaaaaaaaaa : ) Nice twitter (Y) Hahah . Ohkaaaay . Gottago -.- Hee . Byeeebyeee ; )



- sakina and 120510 , i love you with all my heart : )

No comments:

Post a Comment