Monday, September 6, 2010

stop screaming


hellohello : ) Sorry for the sick intro . Hahah . let staaart ;) Im not feeling well , yes . Haih . Im having a fever , headache and running nose . Phft :l Get Well Soon , ainanadiah . i dnt knw wht to post . hm . e , boringnyaaaaa . Oh , yeah . Guess Whaaat , Nick Jonas is soo hot . omgomg , im melting ohh . Im inlove . Hahah . la la la la :p but , i still dont get it why . why ramaai oraang hate Nick Jo . i mean , i knw he's not perfect , but nobody's perfect right . DUHH . He is sooo hot . like , soo hot XDD hahah . and he's cool and he's a gentleman . maaaan , im inlove . Omg , i love him . wait , i should stop . You might say im gedik . hahah . who cares . gedik is my middle name . and insane is my last name and awesome is my first name XDD whaaat ? hahah . and to sakina : i knw you hate me . its soo obvious . hahah . Omg , stop screaming in my head . you're driving me insane . ah , damn . i can be sick . daaaaaaamn . haih . i gtg , byeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment