Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby , it's 101210 :)


hello people . Im so sorry for not updating my blog . My last post was on the 23 Nov 2010 . Woaah , wow . Sorry for ignoring you blog . Eventhough , i've created Tumblr , but you're still the best . hihi . Ok so today is 10th December twentyten . It's a very special date thou . hehe . Lets start . Today er , kinda boring yknw . Yea , too boring . Well , i have 13 mentions on Twitter but none of them related to me -.- It's Mia and Sophia but they tagged me . VERYTHEWTF -___- I cut my hair . i look so cute . HAHAHA ! LOL JK . Nah , i still look ugly as always . Im not sure if ths Sunday i can go online cause i hv to take my dad at the airport . From India -.- EWWW . TROLOLOLOL . I update ths blog cause Sakina asked me too . so , here i am updating you ! hehe . Im so cute XD sorry , a lot of perasan - ing here . Just now , chatted with Alea and Nayli and Arina and my other friend . omg , so busy . and texted with Sakina , ofcourse . Duhh , today's the anniversary . 8 months 8D haha . I told Aqilah and she's like ' EW . KESIAAN KORANG ' and i was like whuuuut ? On tuesday , i went Starbucks with Iman and Nayli . It was a blast . boleh laa . hahaha . I miss Sakina so badly . Like badly . BADLY . HIHI . and i love her . like love her . love her . hihi . im awesome 8D . oh guess what , there's ths stupid anon still tk habishabis cant stop saying ' you hate sakina ' bla blee bluuu XD Ok , so before i leave i wanna say ( this is for sakina ) ; you take my heart when im lost , you're special to me . tht's why i love you .

100510 , 8 months , Sakinaaina . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


byeee :)


im too awesome ,

aina nadiah .


No comments:

Post a Comment