Tuesday, November 23, 2010

you're just another person


hellohello . ssup :) i'm bored but let just start . well , i wanna talk bout ths specific girl *cough* . ok , i knw the word '' i hate you '' is hurt . bt , yeah . you felt what i felt . what i felt ? oh , man . remember you said ' i dislike them '' on Zeey Nazri's status ? i bet you still remember . and do you knw what i felt ? that's right . i felt what you FELT . Your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me . Hmph , the first time i saw that comment . i felt you betrayed me . I felt you HATE me , you DISLIKE me and stuffs . I knw the word '' DISLIKE '' is not the same as '' HATE '' . And when you said like that , i cried . YES , i cried . why ? cause i thought you hate me . but i guess i was right huh ? You Hate Me . then , when i go to school . My friends asked me ' Eh Aina . asal dia comment benda tu kat status Zeey ? If dia sayang kau , dia takkan tulis comment tu ' yes , everyone asked me the same question . and guess what ? I CAN'T ANSWER THEM ? i wish i could , but i can't . the only thing i said to that is ' Ntah ah . Malas ah nak fikir . Biar kan je laa . ' yeah , the only thing i can say . That's it . but deepdeepdeep inside my heart , i was crying . I cried only because you said the word '' DISLIKE '' . i knw , stupid huh ? Even Arisha asked me that question . Like i said , i wish i could answer them , but no . i can't -.- We cant ignore our feelings . So , i cried . i was HURT that time . Hurt , you knw what that feels right ? and when i said I HATE YOU at you , it's yr turn to felt what i felt . Atleast , i didn't mean to say that . But you ? You wrote it on FB . Her status . FB . Thousands of people can read her status , you knw that . It's public . Too public to write there . If you want to say that word , dnt write on her status . just , you knw . It hurts a lot . It truly is . I cant describe my feelings that time . but what i knw is i was HURT , felt betrayed . you knw that ? And when you said SORRY . it tooks only 2 hours then i forgive you . Forgive people is not that hard , ok ? People make mistake . Atleast , i forgive you . So , when i said '' IM SORRY '' at you , you said ' OH ' and ' I'm blank ' . i tried to say sorry ok ? Just , forgive me . Look , you make me hurt like idk . 100 times ? You ignored my text , ignored me , trying yr best to avoid me and many more . and what did i do ? Yelled at you ? I write on my status and tag you and say ' I HATE YOU ' . people will think the other way back . I love you , i really do . But you knw , idk im speechless . i knw you're gona read ths post and think negative things like ' oh , aina hates me ' and stuffs . NO ! I dont hate you . I love you . Bt you ? god , hate me ? wanna kill me ? i just dnt knw ok . You make me hurt and i knw i make you hurt to . Please , i just want you to understand me . sure , i'm trying to understand you too . please , work with me . I'm not forcing you ok . Just that . i want you to knw that , you make me cried , felt hurt and betrayed . and i knw i make you felt hurt too . bt , im sorry ok . i really do . And if you want to change the relationship status , sure . change it . bt , whatever happens , I STILL LOVE YOU . ALWAYS AND WILL . Please , understand my feelings . sometimes , you dnt knw what you did or whatever can make me feel hurt . i knw writing ths post will make you pissed off . bt i cant help myself anymore . I think writing on blog is easier . you can read it . if i text you and say everything , you will just say ' im sorry ' . i dnt knw . But please . PLEASE . Understand my feelings . and i promise . i will try to understand yr feelings too . I will try , i promise . bt , eventhough you make me hurt or felt betrayed . I still feel lucky that you're mine . and i love you forever . and 100510 , thanks . thanks a lot for letting me knw her . and you're the date i will never forget . so , yeah . again , I LOVE YOU , SAKINA . And it's forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment