Tuesday, December 14, 2010

looks like tragedy .

hello people . i dnt knw what to say , so let's start . Chatted with Arisha and Iman just now . Iman's being my mother . hahaha . awesome . oh yea , i think sakina hates me though . adhgjxom . i'm tired of thinking bout this -.- tsk . er , yeah so . im going to Singapore this friday , without parents :( tsk . sobsob . im going there by car . HAHAHA . so , it's gonna be a long journey , bebeyh . K , so who wanna text me when i'm onmyway to singapore ? tk faham ? ish , means , siapa nak text dengan aku masa aku nak pergi Singapore sebab aku naik kereta jadi , mesti la boring . hahaha . Im gonna text Iman 8D looooolz , tk nak laa . haha nayliee ? lol , will try haha . that girl ? hmmmmmmmph . nah , she wont text me . she's always busy . hoho . forever alone . oh ouch . thinking bout that make me sad . so bye . TEXT ME TEXT ME XD

No comments:

Post a Comment