Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twitter , Im baack (:


Hello ! Im now doing nothing , well not really . Im just checking my Twitter . Okaaay , soo many tweets i received . HA HA . Its like almost er , 3 months i didnt check my Twitter . GA HA (: I followed ramai ah oraang . Heee :DD Oh , yeah ! Englaaaaaaaaaaand (: HA HA . Thanks , Garrard for the 1st goaal . (: Well , whaat ? Its World Cup , people ! I love it . Oh , Brazil and Portugal . Do the very Best . God , i screamed for the 1st goal (for England) . I knw , gilaaaaaaaa kaan . Ha ha . So whaaatt ? Jealous , much ? (: Oh oh , Beckham is sooo HOT . HA HA -.-' Retarded . Laughoutloud . Ikaa is weird , though . She said World Cup is boring -.-' Tk pernah tgk bolaa oh . Ha ha (: Okaay , gonna stop writing .




byeebyeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment