Monday, June 7, 2010

Myspace vs. Twitter


Hm , let see . Myspace vs. Twitter ? I think Twitter will win . Sorry Myspace but , its boring nowadays . My friends dont use Myspace anymore . Myspace , yes , I hv to admit it . Its boring - lah . HAHA -.- So , just now I chatted with Nazifa Nazri . Yes , my friend(: We chat bout fashion . HAHA . She's cool , and stop denying , Zeey . Okaay , im getting bored . Haiyooo . Eh , my MSN has no virus already . GAHA . Yahooo . So , i just hv to add my friends , and then , we can chat . Sooo , my eyes want to shut already . So , i better go . Cause , tomorrow is the big day . What big day ? No , nothing . Big , Boring , day . Yeah , sooo I hv nothing to do tomorrow . Phone , out of credit . I cannot go online and so on . So , before my mom wake up , i hv to sleep . Yeah , thats all .


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment