Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She is Sakina (:


Hello ! Im bored , nahh , not actually(: Im chatting with my gorgeous friend name SAKINA . Yeah , i knw she is AWESOME . Well , i LOVE her with all my heart . She is cool , HOT , cute , nice and kind (: Ceyh , kembang hidung Sakinaa (: Ha ha . Noo - lah , just kidding , sayaaaaaang :) Laughouloud . I love her and she loves me too . I call her , 'baby' and 'sayang' . She pulak call i 'sayang' and 'baby' . Haha . Samaa , yeah I know . Her fave colour is pink or purple . Awwh , sama lah kitaaa . No , i love purple ONLY . I can say she is cool , u know . Well , she is . I think we all knw that . Sakina , jangan mara (: I miss her , because very the lama tak jumpaa . Sayaaang , i wanna meet u ! Hang out joom ! Heee =DDD . I guess , i've to chat back with my dear , lovely SAKINA . Yeah , sooo . U mess with her , i'll mess with yr freaking face (:


Thankss .

Btw , I LOVE YOU , SAKINAAAAAAAA XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment