Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Boyfiee


Hello ! Yeah , today the title is uh , MY BOYFIEE . My boyfiee is NICK JONAS . Ohemgee , he is sooo sooo soo HOT . Seriously ! Like , duhh (: HAHA . But , no worries , i still LOVE JBie . Ikaa , i dont care , i love justin bieber also . Soo , please back off . HAHA . Yea , NICK is kinda cool , but he er , nvm laa . U guys already knw rite . Okaay okaay . The reason why i didnt put JBie 's pic is because , Ikaa will kill me if he knws i took her boyfriend . Justin Bieber . Haiyooo , Ikaa . He's my boyfriend laa . U pernah dengar the word Justin Bieber is Aina's Boyfriend ? U tk pernah dengar ? Oh , nooo ! O h , wait , what ? U give in ? U wanna give JBie to me ? Oh , seriously ? Awww , Thanks , dear . HAHA . Tk pe tk pe , u can have KELVIN . GAHAHAH . No , just kidding . Lol . But Ikaa , u can still have him . He's ours . (:


okayy , so loonnngggg . Oh , n

I LOVE NICK JONAS

No comments:

Post a Comment