Saturday, April 2, 2011

Do or Die .

hi pepol . lol k gilaa . hello . uhmmm , i'm bored O.o k sooooooooo , i'm pissed off right now . wanna knw why ? ohh , because of you ~ hm , well i'm listening to Black Parade - MCR . haha nice song k . my fav song yo ! so , things are so stupid this lately . had fight with Sakina -.-' which is so asdgkl then Iman is being a bitch . opss , sorry . TERCAKAP . haha -.- so er , k . gila tk puas hati sial dengan minah tu . you knw nothing bout us . ok ? you don't have to write here and there bout me . why are you pretending to be my friend ? ohh , i hate you and you hate me too . why nak act jadi bestfriends ? ohmaygosh . you pointing my flaws now ? well BITCH , i knw my flaws first k -.-' sumpah la weyh . don't be oh - so - fake . macam aku tk thu kau selalu kutuk aku . ingat aku pekak ? bodoh ? aku rasa kau yang bodoh . BODOH SANGAT . tp , bila aku menangis , buat baik pulak nak comfort kan aku . aduh , fake nyaaaaaaaaa . please please please . omgod , i hate you . seriously . ok , so bout my fight with Sakina is so stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid . STUPID NAK MATI OMG . oh yeah , she said ' F YOU LA ' . eh eh , f aku pulak -.- ohhh , OUCH ! she proved me that she hates me ~ oh well . apa yang saya patut buat en ? haha uhm sooo , er . er . er , mana ayah aku huh ? lol . so er , oh yeah . Arisha thinks that i'm going to pindah to SMKSU . honey , i would love to go there . ehehehehehe . ada budak hot omg :o ohyeah , i can't text anyone starting next monday :( cred so low cause call Arisha -.-' PANDAI LAH KAU . cakap sampai 30 mins . haiyaaaaaaaa . now my cred tinggal rm 3 . sikit tu :/ haha cukup until this sunday ke . malas nak beli cred . on the 120411 , i'll buy cred :D hokhok . haha wtf ? hm , so who shld i text with tonight ? k no idea . oh yeahh , I GET JEALOUS EASILY ' please , seeing you with them , hurts my feelings . please notice , ok , i gtg now . oh and to Sakina , please jangan fikir the bitchbitch thingy is about you , cause that's not bout you . oraite byeeeeee . I'M AINA and I LOVE PINK , NICK JONAS , MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE , MUSE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment