Thursday, April 7, 2011

Confession .

You destroyed my heart . I loved you . Hell , I still do . You made me love every little messed up thing about you . For me , it has only ever been you . For you , it has been me and countless others . You told me you loved me , yet I don't know if you meant it . You are away now and I am trying to get over you and move on . I know that I can do it , that it will be okay with time . But when I finally move on , it won't be the same . Because of you I have built a wall around my heart . It will be very difficult for me to let anyone else in . I wish you wanted me and only me . But that will never happen and I am DONE waiting . I just want you to know that you will always own a part of my heart and my soul. Until the day I die .

No comments:

Post a Comment