Thursday, November 4, 2010

hot mess .

yo . wassup ? k , i guess this is a short post . lets start ;) Today's boring , as usual . Helena and Haniss came over and we do nothing . HAHAH . I wanna join aqilo and imon . but , CANNOT . So WTF right ? Sheeesh ! Yeah , iman and aqilah and arina pranked me -____- Well , here's the conversation :
iman : hi , awak . you knw me ?
arina : awaaak , kenal kita tk ?
me : er , siapa nih ? and No . sorry . siapa ni ?
iman : it's me . BATRISYA .
arina : hello . sarah's here .
me : whuut ? siapa ?
iman : hey , gal . i love you . woooh .
me : sheeesh , siapa ni ?
aqila : yo ! woi . wassup !
me : aqilah -____-
and then we talked and talked and talked . Boring weyhh . Hahah . Then , texted with Shana for awhile and yeah . BOOM . Someone pranked me - agaaain . And wanna knw who is it ? SAKINA dashdotdash . OAMGEEE , sakit hati ohh . But , kinda funny . Hmph . After the call , i went to Shana's house and we talked talked talked . and yeah yeah yeah . But , seriously . SHANA'S INSANE . hahah . K , im sad now . I lost few followers D: frm 61 to 59 -.- . C'mon guys . tweet me if you want me to follow you back . Dnt just unfollow me . hahah . So , i checked my fs just now . and woaaaaaah . TIDAK BOLEH PERCAYA LA , SAYA XD hahah . PHFT . K , i wanna ciao . hihi , Byeeee .


No comments:

Post a Comment